Established in 2003, UIL is committed to providing quality short and long term English courses to thousands of students of all ages from around the world. UIL professionally manages and coordinates the process of assisting students with planning an academic pathway from English studies to exam preparation, along with specially designed programs to help students develop the skills for high school, vocational college and university courses.
UIL is a unique TEQSA registered, NEAS and English Australia (EA) endorsed English language college and all UIL campuses are based within higher education precincts.
English Language Programs
UIL programs aim to provide students with the English skills they need to prepare for their future studies, travel or employment. Courses are designed to provide students with the opportunity to improve the key skill areas of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Enables direct entry into other Australian institutions
- Elementary to advanced General English
- English for Business Purposes (EBP)
- IELTS preparation
- School pathway programs
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
Study Tours & Professional Visits
UIL offers short-term (1-12 week), fully customised programs for participants of all ages and from all countries with all types of focus topics, including:
- Customised programs for school age and pathway planning
- Vocational and university experiences
- Specific vocational or subject focused programs
- Teacher training and professional development tours
Offshore English Training Programs
With more than 16 years of offshore teaching experience, UIL is able to teach all ages of students with flexible and customised English programs to suit all needs from school preparation to specific vocational focused English programs.
- Recreates an Australian classroom experience
- Can be presented in conjunction with Australian high schools or quality vocational program providers
- Leads to further study or employment opportunities in Australia and overseas