Fees & Forms
- Application Fee (all applications – non-refundable): A$250
- Resource Materials Fee: A$15 per week
- Tuition Fee (25 hours per week*): A$425 per week
*Part-time courses are available if applicant is not on a Student Visa. Please contact us for details.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC):
Students travelling on a Student Visa must have OSHC to obtain a Visa. Rates are subject to change and the length of cover is set by the Australian Government based on the length of your studies. It is a Department of Home Affairs (DHA) requirement that:
- Expiry date of OSHC and whether single or family cover must be included on COE.
- a. Calculating length of OSHC when course is: Less than 10 months – add 1 month cover; Longer than 10 months – add 2 months cover; and Longer than 10 months and finishing October-December – add cover until mid March in following year
- Additional fees apply if dependents come to Australia with the student.
Activities & Guardianship:
- $50 per week will apply for activities if students aged under 18 are studying in Springfield or Sunshine Coast.
- $50 per week will apply for guardianship of students under 18 studying in Springfield or Sunshine Coast.
Team Building Camps:
There are three student team building camps per year for our underage students. Please note prices can vary depending on the venue and time of year.
Airport Transfer (one-way):
- Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport to Springfield: A$220
- Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport to Sunshine Coast: A$220
- Out of hours airport transfer surcharge*: A$180
- Cairns Airport to Homestay Accommodation: A$50
*For flights arriving or departing between the hours of 10:00pm and 6:00am.
- Homestay Application Fee: A$250 per annum
- Weekly Fee: A$410 per week
- Weekly Transport Fee (** selected partner schools): A$20 per week
- Additional Nights: A$75 per night
- Homestay Change Fee: A$250 per change
- Special dietary requirements (e.g. gluten-free, vegan, organic, Halal, etc.): A$50 per week additional
- Special needs (e.g. physical or psychological): A$50 per week additional
- Holding Fee (2 weeks notice required): A$160 per week
- Late Booking Fee (within 2 weeks of arrival): A$250 per late booking
- Christmas Surcharge (week of Christmas and New Year): A$150 per week additional
- *Out of Hours Airport Transfer Surcharge: A$180 per pick up or drop off
*For flights between the hours of 10:00pm and 6:00am.
Admissions & Forms
Click the links below to download the current PDF versions of each form.
- 2024 International Student Application or complete and submit the form online via this link.
- 2024 UIL Homestay Family Application or complete and submit the form online via this link.
- 2024 UIL Homestay Student Application
- 2024 UIL Homestay Student Application (Partner Schools)
- 2024 UIL Homestay Student Application (St Aidan’s AGS)
- 2024 UIL Refund & Cancellation Policy
- 2024 UIL Request for Refund Form
- 2024 UIL Deferral or Withdrawal Application